I'm a Brooklyn-based entrepreneur that has long been obsessed with travel and hospitality.
Combine that with my love for upstate New York and I couldn't be more excited for you to experience the magic that is The Woodstock Retreat.
i'm christina galbato, your host at the woodstock retreat!
Nice to meet you!
Entrepreneur, traveler, forever adventurer
about YOUR HOST
FRENCH PRESS IN THE AM, ALWAYS
THE RECORD I PLAY AT THE RETREAT
MY GO-TO SPOT FOR DINNER, GOOD NIGHT
a few of my favorite CORNERS
08. what DO YOU MISS THE MOST WHEN YOU GO HOME TO BROOKLYN?
The fresh air, starry nighttime sky, and peaceful quiet. You have to experience it for yourself - pure magic!
a. Garden Cafe
c. Good Night
07. What is your favorite dinner spot?
a. Order in food
c. Sunfrost Farms
d. Woodstock Meats
06. your go-to grocery store to stock up food & drink?
Either cuddle up on the couch with Netflix or play a board game!
05. what DO YOU DO ON A RAINY DAY AT THE WOODSTOCK RETREAT?
Stargazing in the handmade cedar hot tub,
04. What is YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT THE WOODSTOCK RETREAT?
b. The Mud Club
c. Overlook Bakery
03. whERE DO YOU GRAB COFFEE FROM?
Westwind Orchard is worth the 35 minute drive. It's really special.
02. best hidden gem near the retreat?
a. Kaaterskill Falls
b. Sloan Gorge Loop
c. Sugarloaf Mountain
d. Overlook Mountain
01. MY FAVORITE HIKE IN THE CATSKILLS
How I spend my time at The Woodstock Retreat - quiz style!
The Shan Tofu is to die for!